Monday, July 27, 2009

























































































































Hello Everyone, Well I have created my own travel blog sight so that you can follow alone with my travails that I hope will continue. Here's a report on my last cruise from a few weeks ago July 5 It started early early Saturday July 4 when Monty pulled into my driveway at 4:00 am to take me to the airport for my early flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico where the cruise was going to depart on Sunday so I had most of Saturday to explore San Juan. After an uneventful flight and a cab ride to Old San Juan I checked into the Sheraton of Old San Juan hotel. I then went off by foot to explore. My Friends Steve, Cathy there 2 kids Stephenie and Jacob and Steve's parents took a later flight. I had a great day walking all around O.S.J and later that night the rest of the group arrived. Sunday morning we boarded the RoyalCaribbean's Adventure of the seas cruise ship and we set sail later that night at 8:30 pm for the islands of Barbados, ST. Lucia, Antigua, ST. Maarten, ST. Croix. It was an awesome cruise all the islands where great I really loved ST. Lucia and hope I make it back there someday. The ship was great the food was amazingly good and all in all just an awesome cruise. Here's just a few of the 500 pic's I took while on this cruise. I cant wait till my next cruise which is Sept 19 Canada/ New England cruise out of Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment